• Images - This is my biggest concern right now. If you want to post
image in an article, you can't. It won't let you. It just spits out the
img tag in plain text. :(
I've fixed this - it's normally a security precaution (for the technical amongst
you, think CSRF/Cross site scripting). Doesn't apply here, because we have limited
• Comments - I don't know how to get comments forms to appear
articles. From searching the Zikula forums, I found out thatEZcomments
is a plugin that does it, but we don't seem to have it installed and
not sure if it's okay to install.
We should have this packaged - if not, it's an easy one to add
• RSS - I don't know how to do this. We need one feed for all
and ideally at some point in the future a podcast and vodcast feed.
So this is the RSS module, which has been packaged.
• Author names - I can't figure out how to get real human names
sure how. Also my method of linking to the author's profile is rather
You can do this via the template - if I can catch you on IRC I can take you through it.
• Links for sidebar articles - can't get them, variable is a
When I use the usual variables all the sidebar article links (e.g.,
individual event details links) come up blank or point to the main
article being displayed.
In the blocks? I'll have to go through this one on IRC as well.
* Feature story - I'd like to have one story displayed in full
blinginess on the front page, it seems the news module has a way to do
this but I can't figure out how to make it work (how do you assign
'today's feature' to an article?)
So this is slightly counter-intuitive, and complicated (unnecessarily so, I smell a
feature request...) Another thing I'll take you through on IRC.
Any help is greatly appreciated! I hope you like the progress so far.
I think it looks *great*. Thanks for all your work, and figuring this stuff out on your