Mel Chua schrieb:
On 01/28/2010 08:43 AM, wonderer wrote:
> Hy there,
> The MKTG FAD is coming, several people asked for recordings of that
> event and as i know there are some testings around for video-recording @
> Event FAD.
> I have looked around several times for a VOIP Solution for such things.
> At http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_VoIP_software
> products and also Online-Webconferencing like https://www.phonesty.com/
> or http://www.dimdim.com/
> Any other ideas ... ?
My guess would be https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Talk
perhaps someone with actual experience using it can chime in here?
Then I have some questions:
- how there could be saved our talks? Is it on a central server or localy?
- how is it with video there (webcam?)?
- i know of the very bad quality from skype when it comes to
postproduction of those recordings. How is it here with the quality if
we are e.g. 10-15 participants on one server?
- can this be used to record our FADs (also the upcoming) for a kind of
- can something setup that not only US can dial in from a (cheap)
landline, but also from other countrys as well to costs of a local call?
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer(a)fedoraproject.org
PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0