On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 1:12 PM, Brian Proffitt <bproffit(a)redhat.com> wrote:
As per ticket #219, I have updated the Fedora Python brochure to
more current information. The updates are almost all around content, I left
the design elements pretty much alone.
I would like the group to examine the content and let me know if anything is
wrong or missing. If I could get feedback to me by 1200 EDT (1600 UTC)
Wednesday, March 30 (to allow for the upcoming US and EU holidays), that
would be great.
The pdfs are attached; my apologies for not attaching these files to the
ticket itself; there was a file size limit. Please let me know if posting
them somewhere else will be helpful.
- The "free software" in the first paragraph of panel #3 in the inner
graphic should be capitalized
- Where we have bullet points, perhaps we could use some kind of
graphical element, instead of boring old dots? That heart, scaled
down, could do nicely, or little python logos maybe? Just a though.
- in the "outer" file, the "did you know" panel is a little
wall-o-text-y. Can we fit line breaks between the bullets?
- in the 'outer' file, maybe getting rid of the bullet points in the
"Python Questions" and instead mirroring the type of formatting you
used in "Get packages"?
- putting a "$" in front of our "dnf" commands, and possibly adding
"sudo" to the front of "dnf install" command?
- Possibly intentional, but the yellow snake is overlapping the "did
you know?" box in the bottom left corner. Perhaps we can make the blue
snake overlap on the top right, or drop the yellow one below for
- I would udpdate the Fedora loves python section with pyrasite
, and Tahrir
Principal Community Analyst
Open Source and Standards
marketing mailing list
List info or to change your subscription:
Fedora Community Lead & Council