On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 10:29 -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
1. Get table skirt and t-shirts shipped to Jack. Should be done
You are coming, right? (just to make sure... heh)
2. Get the "official" press release out. Still waiting on
legal, and my
Okay, not a worry, as long as they can get it done by the week
1. Get the agendas for both days finalized.
I think its pretty much final save for the two slots. Matt might still
be giving a talk, so lets see how that goes
2. Get food for Friday squared away.
This is the BU provided one?
This being for us organising it or for those whom can't attend it?
4. Get maps to the site printed?
Definitely. We need maps to the site online
5. Clean up the wiki so it looks like a "professional"
with all the requisite info?
With some wonderful PHP (i.e. the includes that we use throughout
*.f.r.c), I suggest we also have http://fedora.redhat.com/
something under the marketing section for FUDCon
6. Audio recordings of both tracks. Can we also do video?
Colin Charles, byte(a)aeon.com.my
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi