Hi Josef (and everyone),
I was emailed some follow up questions that I'm forwarding onto you.
- How many developers are working on Btrfs full time and from Red Hat?
What do they focus on?
- How good is that Ext3/Ext4 in place conversion?
- Are there any good benchmarks available for performance?
- What does the roadmap look like and is there any major pending features
or is it all just bug fixes and stabilization work going forward?
- Is there any features that ZFS has that Btrfs does not at this point?
I can put them up onto the profile whenever you get a chance to look at
Also, here is the link to the profile again,
. I also wanted to let
everyone know that after the next couple days I won't really be able to work
on the profile anymore, so if there is something you think should be added,
please feel free to add it to the page. I enjoyed working on it and hope
that the release goes great.