This email is sequel to an ealier sent message of which you have not responded.I have a personal charity project which I will want you to execute on my behalf.Please kidnly get back to me with this code MHR/3910/2014 .You can reach me on mrsalimqadri(a)gmail.com .
2nd IEEE International Workshop on Software Defined Systems
in conjunction with
2015 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E 2015)
09-13 March 2015, Tempe, AZ, USA
Call for papers
Next generation cloud systems will require a paradigm shift in how they are constructed and managed. Conventional control and management platforms are facing considerable challenges regarding flexibility, dependability and security that next generation systems will require. The cloud computing paradigm has gone part of the way towards alleviating some of the problems associated with resource allocation, utilization and managements (e.g., via elasticity). However, many of the elements of a well-designed cloud environment remain “stiff” and hard to modify and adapt in an integrated fashion. This includes underlying networking topologies, many aspects of the user control over IaaS, PaaS or SaaS layers when such is needed, construction of XaaS services, provenance and meta-data collection, and so on. In many situations the problem may be because service abstraction is inadequate. Software Defined Systems (SDS) are systems that have added software components which help abstract actual IT equipment and other layers. One classical example, of course, are hypervisors. Such separation provides a great opportunity for system administrators to more easily construct and managing their systems through flexible software layers. Software Defined Systems include Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Storage, Software Defined Servers (Virtualization), Software Defined Datacenters (SDD), Software Defined Security (SDSec), and ultimately Software Defined Clouds (SDCloud) to name a few possibilities. Individual solutions and seamless integration of these abstractions remains in many respects a challenge. After the high success of the previous edition (SDS'2014), The second International workshop on Software Defined Systems (SDS'2015) will continue to be a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, and developments in the area of software defined systems – both components and their integration - and by implication advancement of next generation clouds.
Topics of interest
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, whichinclude, but not limited to:
* Software Defined Systems support for Cloud Computing
* Software Defined Networking (SDN):
* SDN concepts, architecture, and APIs
* Network Virtualization
* SDN and OpenFlow protocol
* Software Defined Storage:
* Storage Automation andAbstraction
* Policy-driven storage provisioning
* Software Defined Radio
* o Cognitive Radio Networks
* Software Defined Servers:
* VM migration techniques and challenges
* Software Defined Datacenters:
* Facility control integration
* Large scale sensor system management
* Software Defined Security o Security policies automation
* Self-management systems
* Autonomic Computing techniques.
* Software Defined Systems Scalability
* Software Defined Systems optimization
* Software tools and frameworks to support SDS
* Software Defined Systems challenges and opportunities.
* Software Defined Systems surveys
Important Dates : <http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SDS-2015...>
Paper Submission: December 01, 2014
Author's Notification: January 3, 2015
Camera-ready paper submission : January 17, 2015
Papers Submissions Guidelines:
Manuscripts should be prepared in 10-point font using the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format. All papers should be in PDF format, and submitted electronically at Submission Link. A full paper should not exceed 6 pages (including all figures, tables and references). A paper submitted to SDS 2015 cannot be under review for any other conference or journal during the entire time it is considered for SDS 2015. All submissions are peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers. Accepted papers will be submitted for possible publication by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services. Please submit your paper in PDF format via EasyChair system.
Accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions to the Special Issue of the International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (IJGHPC). IJGHPC Link <http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-grid-high-perform...>
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan. <mailto:email@example.com>
* Mladen Vouk, N.C. State University, USA.
Technical Program co-Chairs:
* Andy Rindos, IBM research, USA.
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK.
* Yojiro UO, IIJ Innovation Institute Inc., Japan.
Invited Speaker and Panel co-Chairs:
* Abdullah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA.
* Mahmoud Al-Ayyoub, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
* Haythem Bany Salameh, Yarmouk University, Jordan
* Hideaki Nii, IIJ Innovation Institute Inc., Japan.
* Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia.
* Lo'ai Tawalbah, Umm AlQura, University, KSA
Please send any inquiry on BDSN 2015 to yijararweh(a)just.edu.jo<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> and vouk(a)csc.ncsu.edu<mailto:email@example.com>
SDS 2014: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SDS-2014/
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Special offers in October
Special prices for design services. Price starts from 20 EUR per poster.
English - German/Dutch - starting from 0.06 EUR per word.
Increasing your follower list on Facebook - 150 EUR per month.
Our company has various services to our business partners – starting from
-translation services in 150 languages starting from 0.04 EUR per word,
-braille translation services – dedicated for people with weakened sight,
-desktop publishing services when printing booklets, manuals or books,
-IT and design services - website design and maintenance services, blog design services, graphic design services,
-copywriting services - we will write the content for your webpage, blog or brochure,
- marketing services – social marketing, email marketing, SEO etc.
Contact us: orders(a)hieroglifs.com
If you do not want to receive the newsletter, please send the email with subject - unsubscribe