Hope you are doing great.
Please confirm if you have received my previous email with regards to the
list acquisition details. If so, let me know your thoughts on the same and
provide your specific "target audience" for further communication,
. Target Title :......
. Target Industry :.....
. Target Geography :......
Look forward to hear from you soon.
From: sharon Bell [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 4:15 PM
Subject: Wealth management contacts
Are you interested to acquire the "Nationwide executive contacts"? We can
segment it by various management and departmental levels in the
* Wealth management contacts
* Investment banking contacts
* Top Finance decision makers (CFO, VP-Finance, Director -finance etc.)
* Other departmental decision makers such as, Marketing Heads, Sales Head
and CXO level contacts
Geographical segmentation - USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific,
Australia, Canada and many more
Get connected to your "specific target audience" to tap the market, you can
fill the below details,
* Target Title :......
* Target Industry :.....
* Target Geography :......
Accordingly we would get back to you with the counts and other details.
Look forward to your positive note.
Sales division, Data Query
Email- <mailto:email@example.com> sharon(a)redmedia.info
The First IEEE International Workshop on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security
(SNAMS - 2014)
in conjunction with
The 2nd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud-2014)
27-29 August 2014, Barcelona, Spain
Social network analysis is concerned with the study of relationships between social entities. The recent advances in internet technologies and social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, have created outstanding opportunities for individuals to connect, communicate or comment on issues or events of their interests. Social networks are dynamic and evolving in nature; they are also involve a huge number of users. Frequently, the information related to a certain concept is distributed among several servers. This brings numerous challenges to researchers, particularity in the data mining and machine learning fields. The purpose of this workshop is to provide a forum for researchers to present and discuss their work which is related to social network analysis. This workshop is col-located with the2nd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud-2014), 27-29 August 2014, Barcelona, Spain
Proceedings of the workshops will be published by the IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and will be included in the IEEE-Xplore and the IEEE Computer Society (CSDL) digital libraries. These are also indexed through IEE INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI.
Topics of interest
Authors are encouraged to submit their original work, which is not submitted elsewhere, to this workshop. The topics of the workshop include but not limited to:
* Social networks mining
* Social networks security
* Social networks architecture and growth
* Social networks visualization and large scale data representation
* Geography aspects of social networks
* Social networks and big data
* Impact of social networks
* Social networks data analysis tools and services on the Cloud
* Opinion mining
* Sentimental analysis
* Community formation, analysis and detection in Social networks
* Anomaly detection in social network evolution
Paper Submission : <http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SNAMS-20...>
Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. The page limit for full papers is 6 pages. Papers should be prepared using IEEE two-column template.
IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines are available at: IEEE Guidelines Link<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/submission>
Papers should be submitted as PDF file. Submission link is: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SNAMS-2014/
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference. All papers accepted for this conference are peer-reviewed and are to be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Service (CPS), and indexed by IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions to the Special Issues in the follwoing journals
* International Journal of Virtual Communities and Social Networking (IJVCSN)
* International Journal of Social Network Mining
Important Dates : <http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SNAMS-20...>
Full Paper Submission: May 5th, 2014 (Firm)
Notification of Decision: May 20th, 2014
Registration and Camera-Ready: June 20th, 2014
* Mahmoud Al-Ayyoub, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
* Rehab Duwairi, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Technical Program co-Chairs:
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK.
* Muhannad Quwaider, , Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
* Abdullah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA.
* Moustafa Ghanem , Middlesex University London, UK
* Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia.
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
Please send any inquiry on SNAMS 2014 to yijararweh(a)just.edu.jo
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.