3rd IEEE International Symposium on Software Defined Systems
in conjunction with
2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E 2016)
April 4-8, 2016, Berlin, Germany
Call for papers
Next generation cloud systems will require a paradigm shift in how they are constructed and managed. Conventional control and management platforms are facing considerable challenges regarding flexibility, dependability and security that next generation systems will require. The cloud computing paradigm has gone part of the way towards alleviating some of the problems associated with resource allocation, utilization and managements (e.g., via elasticity). However, many of the elements of a well-designed cloud environment remain “stiff” and hard to modify and adapt in an integrated fashion. This includes underlying networking topologies, many aspects of the user control over IaaS, PaaS or SaaS layers when such is needed, construction of XaaS services, provenance and meta-data collection, and so on. In many situations the problem may be because service abstraction is inadequate. Software Defined Systems (SDS) are systems that have added software components which help abstract actual IT equipment and other layers. One classical example, of course, are hypervisors. Such separation provides a great opportunity for system administrators to more easily construct and managing their systems through flexible software layers. Software Defined Systems include Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Storage, Software Defined Servers (Virtualization), Software Defined Datacenters (SDD), Software Defined Security (SDSec), and ultimately Software Defined Clouds (SDCloud) to name a few possibilities. Individual solutions and seamless integration of these abstractions remains in many respects a challenge. After the high success of the previous editions (SDS'2014 and SDS'2015), The third International Sympoium on Software Defined Systems 2016 (SDS'2016) will continue to be a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, and developments in the area of software defined systems – both components and their integration - and by implication advancement of next generation clouds.
Topics of interest
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, whichinclude, but not limited to:
* Software Defined Systems support for Cloud Computing
* Software Defined Networking (SDN):
* SDN concepts, architecture, and APIs
* Network Virtualization
* SDN and OpenFlow protocol
* Software Defined Radio
* Cognitive Radio Networks
* Software Defined Storage:
* Storage Automation andAbstraction
* Policy-driven storage provisioning
* Software Defined Servers:
* VM migration techniques and challenges
* Software Defined Datacenters:
* Facility control integration
* Large scale sensor system management
* Software Defined Security o Security policies automation
* Self-management systems
* Autonomic Computing techniques.
* Software Defined Systems Scalability
* Software Defined Systems optimization
* Software tools and frameworks to support SDS
* Software Defined Systems challenges and opportunities.
* Software Defined Systems surveys
Important Dates : <http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SDS-2016...>
Paper Submission: Dec 8, 2015 (Firm)
Author's Notification: January 1, 2016
Camera-ready paper submission : January 22, 2016
Papers Submissions Guidelines:
Manuscripts should be prepared in 10-point font using the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format. All papers should be in PDF format, and submitted electronically at Paper Submission Link<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sds2016>.A full paper should not exceed 6 pages (including all figures, tables and references).A paper submitted to SDS 2015 cannot be under review for any other conference or journal during the entire time it is considered for SDS 2015. All submissions are peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers. Accepted papers will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if none of the authors attends the conference to present their paper.
Accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions to a Special Issue of either the International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems. IJCNDS Link<http://www.manageability-at-scale.org/cfp/ijcnds-si.html> or the International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking IJHPCN Link<http://%c2%a0http//www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=2907>
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK. e.benkhelifa(a)staffs.ac.uk<mailto:email@example.com>
* Helen Karatza, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. karatza(a)csd.auth.gr<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Technical Program co-Chairs:
* Danda Rawat, Georgia Southern University, USA.
* Jaime Lloret Mauri - Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
* Mahmoud Al-Ayyoub, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Invited Speaker and Panel co-Chairs:
* Abdullah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA.
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
* Haythem Bany Salameh, Yarmouk University, Jordan
* Hideaki Nii, IIJ Innovation Institute Inc., Japan.
* Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia.
* Lo'ai Tawalbah, Umm AlQura, University, KSA
* Mladen Vouk, N.C. State University, USA (Chair).
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
* Andy Rindos, IBM research, USA.
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK.
* Yojiro UO, IIJ Innovation Institute Inc., Japan.
Please send any inquiry on SDS 2016 to yijararweh(a)just.edu.jo<mailto:email@example.com>
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
This is Sam from U-Polemag Industry Co, Ltd, with the history for over
15 years and 6-year gold supplier in Alibaba. ：)
With much experience of manufacturing magnet, especially in the
neodymium magnet and magnetic assembly, we can ensure the quality of
product and service and hope to cooperate with you in the future.
1. Focus on rare earth magnets for over 15 years
2. Monthly output: 1,200 tons of ferrite and 100 tons of NdFeB
3. Factory: 15,000 square meters in mainland China
4. Well-equipped and advanced production equipments
5. Fast delivery: 10 or 15 days' leading time
6. ISO9001:2000 TS16949
7. Flexible cooperation
For more information, please check our website: www.u-polemag.com.
Any need about our service and product, please feel free to contact us
H/P: 86 18094040284
U-POLEMAG INDUSTRY LIMITED
ADD:Room 8D,NO.93,Anling 2nd Rd,Huli-Tech Park,Xiamen(361009)
*Email: sales08(a)u-polemag.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Web: www.u-polemag.com <http://www.u-polemag.com/>
Our Hotline:Delia Xu （Marketing & Sales Director）
(Tel:+86 <tel:+86> 139 5013 5689 *Email: delia(a)u-polemag.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
This email has been sent to [mirror-admin(a)fedoraproject.org]
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, please click unsubscribe
We will not share your e-mail address lease, sale or lease to a third
party company, For more information, please click privacy statement.
QANQA=> | unsubscribe