详情请通过QQ联系。 1720559064（可用贵司产品 在线演示软件功能及效果）
I've invited you to fill out the form 轻松找到全球客户资源. To fill it
Dear mirror-admin ,
Glad to hear that you're in the market for printing and other printing items.
This is Daisy working for Taihe Print Industrial in China.
What we can do for you? We offer variety sorts of printing services.
We offering products like plastic, catalog, carton and other print items.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know.
I run mirror Fedora in Poland.
Sync schedule: 4 times/day
Sponsor: Grupa Onet.pl S.A.
Sponsor URL: http://www.onet.pl/
IP : 126.96.36.199, 2a02:c10:2170:4::bebe
Email contact: piotr.maluty(a)grupaonet.pl<mailto:email@example.com>.
follow instructions and get an error.
The requested URL /mirrormanager was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at localhost Port 6081
Grupa Onet.pl SA
ul. Bobrzynskiego 12 E
tel.: +48 600 206 065
Afficher la version web | Me désinscrire | Signaler comme courrier indésirable
Mobilier de Collectivité
Tél : 04 30 65 01 79
les offres renversantes
Lot de 100 chaises
chaise resine m2 classe au feu
empilable, non assemblable
garantie 5 ans
Chaise DENVER M2
Lot de 80 chaises
empilable, non assemblable
garantie 5 ans
chaise DENVER M2
Barrière Résine Plastique
table Rimini M2
Table Rimini M2
Lot de tables + 1 Chariot
pliante et empilable
capacité 12 tables 120x80
garantie 2 ans
Lot de 15 tables + chariot
capacité 6-8 personnes
garantie 5 ans
Lot de tables + 1 chariot
capacité 20 tables
garantie 5 ans
Vous êtes une mairie, un camping, une association, un établissement scolaire, un professionnel, vous préparez un événement ...
Découvrez toute notre gamme de tables, chaises pliantes, chaises empilables, podiums, barrières, et grilles d'exposition ...
Livraison gratuite France metropolitaine, profitez des meilleurs prix du marché !
Pour ne plus recevoir de mail de notre part, cliquez ici
Second International Workshop on
Internet of Things, Systems, Management and Security (IoTSMS)
in conjunction with
12th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA' 2015)
Call for Papers
The Internet of Things (IoT) technology offers unprecedented opportunities to interconnect human beings as well as Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication, whereby sensors and networks allow all ‘things’ to communicate directly with each other to share vital information and allow us to have an instrumented universe where accurate data is readily available to inform optimal decision making. The IoT would enable a range of new capabilities and services far beyond today’s offerings which will radically change how people go about their lives. According to Cisco IBSG’s prediction, the number of objects connected to the Internet is set to reach 25 billion by 2015 and 50 billion by 2020. The scale of the IoT is set to have a major economical, social and environmental impacts; the intersection of which forms the future sustainable growth. The Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IOT_SMS) workshop will be held in conjunction with 12th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA' 2015)The IOT_SMS workshop aims at soliciting original ideas on the broad area of IoT including challenges and opportunities, concepts and applications and future trends. The workshop aims to facilitate discussions amongst academics and IoT practitioners and make positive contributions to the field. Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished manuscripts. Submitted papers should be in accordance with IEEE format, and will be reviewed by at least two expert reviewers in terms of relevance, originality, contribution, correctness, and presentation.
The topics of interest for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
Emerging concepts of IoT
Design methodologies for IoT
Novel services and applications of IoT to facilitate environmental responsibility
Green by Internet of Things
IoT and Social benefits/impact
Emerging Internet of Things business models and process changes
Communication systems and network architectures for the IoT
IoT and Data Management
Security and privacy of IoT
Reliability of IoT
Disaster recovery in IoT
Applications of Internet of things
Emerging applications and interaction paradigms for everyday citizens
Big data and IoT
Cloud Computing and IoT
IoT and sustainable Growth
The workshop important dates:
Paper submission: 1st August 2015
Notification of acceptance: 1st September 2015
Camera Ready: 22nd September 2015
Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK
Ammar Rayes, Cisco Systems, USA
Technical Program Co-Chairs
Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Abdallah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
Issa Khalil, Qatar Foundation, Qatar
Publication and Publicity Chairs
Mahmoud Al-Ayyoub, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Ala Al-Fuqaha, Western Michigan University, USA
Mohamed Abdel-Maguid, University Campus Suffolk, UK
Technical program committee:
* Anthony Pipe, Bristol Robotics Laboratory, UK
* Qutaibah Althebyan, JUST, Jordan
* Mokhtar Nibouche, University of the West of England
* Ashiq Anjum, University of Derby, UK
* Andy Rindos, IBM Research, USA
* Jianwu Wang, University of California, San Diego, USA
* Ahmed Bouridane, University of Northumbria, UK
* Mohamed Abdel-Maguid, University Campus Suffolk, UK
* Robert Kinmond, Staffordshire University, UK
* Hongnian Yu, Bournemouth University, UK
* Muhannad Quwaider, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
* Saleem Abuleil, Chicago State University, USA
* Khaled Alsamara, Chicago State University, USA
* Khalid Alzoubi, Saint Xavier University, USA
* Muhammad Anan, Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia
* Kashif Munir, King Fahad University of Petrolium and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
* Ali Bou Nassif, University of Western Ontario, Canada
* Yousef Farhaoui, Moulay Ismail University, Morocco
* Mohammad Hamdaqa, University of Waterloo, Canada
* Bo Ji, Temple University, USA
* Mehdi Mohammadi, Western Michigan University, USA
* Sihua Shao, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
For any Inquiry please send an email to:
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Summer is almost here and Hieroglifs International is offering discounts for some of our most popular services.
- Translations into more than 150 language combinations. Just in May, June and July every client gets a discount of 25% for translations from English to Italian, Dutch, Romanian and Latvian. Price list attached.
- Social media marketing services (Facebook) — we can manage your website in the most suitable way for your business. EUR 150 per month.
- Design services — we can design your website, brochure, leaflet, poster, etc. Every new client gets a 25% discount.
As you probably know we have expanded our service portfolio and now offer language courses, IT solutions and support and marketing solutions and support. For more tailored services please send an e-mail to: orders(a)hieroglifs.com
Or visit our website: www.hieroglifs.com