The Third International Symposium on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security
(SNAMS - 2016)
in conjunction with
The 4th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud-2016)
22-24 August 2016, Vienna, Austria
Social network analysis is concerned with the study of relationships between social entities. The recent advances in internet technologies and social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, have created outstanding opportunities for individuals to connect, communicate or comment on issues or events of their interests. Social networks are dynamic and evolving in nature; they also involve a huge number of users. Frequently, the information related to a certain concept is distributed among several servers. This brings numerous challenges to researchers, particularity in the data mining and machine learning fields. The purpose of this SNAMS Symposium is to provide a forum for researchers to present and discuss their work which is related to social network analysis. This workshop is col-located with the 3rd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud-2016), 22-24 August 2016, Vienna, Austria.
Proceedings of the workshops will be published by the IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and will be included in the IEEE-Xplore and the IEEE Computer Society (CSDL) digital libraries. These are also indexed through IEE INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI.
Topics of interest
Authors are encouraged to submit their original work, which is not submitted elsewhere, to this workshop. The topics of the workshop include but not limited to:
* Social networks mining
* Social networks security and privacy
* Social networks architecture and growth
* Social networks visualization and large scale data representation
* Geographical aspects of social networks
* Social networks and big data
* Impact of social networks
* Social networks data analysis tools and services on the Cloud
* Opinion mining
* Sentimental analysis
* Community formation, analysis and detection in Social networks
* Anomaly detection in social network evolution
* Personalization of search engines and recommender systems based on social network behavior
* Psychological and criminal studies related to social networks and social networks behavior
* Graphical visualization and analysis of social networks
* Natural language processing applications/studies on social networks
Paper Submission : <http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SNAMS-20...>
Authors are requested to submit papers reporting original research results and experience. The page limit for full papers is 6 pages. Papers should be prepared using IEEE two-column template.
IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines are available at: IEEE Guidelines Link<http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/submission>
Papers should be submitted as PDF files via the EasyChair: EasyChair Link<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=snams2016>
Submitted research papers may not overlap with papers that have already been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference. All papers accepted for this conference are peer-reviewed and are to be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Service (CPS), and indexed by IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Important Dates : <http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/SNAMS-20...>
Full Paper Submission: April 01st, 2016
Notification of Decision: May 30th, 2016
Registration and Camera-Ready: June 20th, 2016
* Jim Jansen, Qatar Computing Research Institute, HBKU, Qatar; The Pennsylvania State University, USA
* Rehab Duwairi, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
Technical Program co-Chairs:
* Zaki Malik, Wayne State University, USA
* Bin Guo, Northwestern Polytechnical University. China
* Bas Geerdink, ING, Netherlands
* Tolga Soyata, University of Rochester, USA Organising Chairs:
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan Univeristy of Science and Technology (yijararweh(a)just.edu.jo)
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK
SNAMS Steering Committee:
* Mahmoud Al-Ayyoub, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
* Jie Gao, Stony Brook University, USA
* Muhannad Quwaider, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
* Bhavani Thuraisingham, The University of Texas at Dallas, USA
* Keith C.C. Chan, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology
Please send any inquiry on SNAMS 2015 toYaser Jararweh : yijararweh(a)just.edu.jo<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
On behalf of Hieroglifs International, we would like to meet our clients’ needs with very special offers for March and April.
- Special price for translation from English and Spanish to Portuguese and Italian 0.03 EUR per word and English - Brazilian Portuguese 0.04 EUR per word for non urgent jobs.
- Package for social media (Facebook) marketing services - 100 EUR per month. Package includes analyses of the product, defining the target audience and advertising for the selected group of customers.
Thank you a lot in advance,
I was looking at the log files of Fedora's MirrorManager crawler and I saw,
that your EPEL mirror has not been updated for over a year. Just wanted
to let you know in case something broke without noticing.
Thanks for your Fedora and EPEL mirror.
Ana čaj je čaj za mršavljenje. mirror-admin(a)fedoraproject.org
Kod ovog čaja je bitan način pripreme, kako se i do koje tačke melje,
suši i melja, koliko koje biljke se stavlja. To je znanje, osećaj, ili
kako majstorice travarice kažu, veština koja se uči godinama.
Sastav čaja je:
Peršunov list, sušen, mleven i meljan;
Mlada kopriva, sušena i mlevena;
Peršunovo seme, meljano u kamenom avanu;
Karanfilić mleveni i meljani;
Zeleni čaj, samo listovi, sušeni, mleveni, meljani i dosušeni;
Rastavić, ubran pre cvetanja, osušen, mleven, meljan u kamenom
Uputstvo za upotrebu je jednostavno.
Više informacija možete naći na sajtu www.aninamagija.com ili na e-mail:
To stop receiving these
Atomistic level after keats, and spirited mixmaster blending the
windshield, but still. Tabs for newmexico and goes thru cycles.
>> Enter Here