>>>> "CA" == Chuck Anderson <cra(a)WPI.EDU>
CA> I traced this problem to a stale repomd.xml from Apr 3:
CA> -rw-r--r--. 1 mirror mirror 4848 Apr 3 18:12 repomd.xml
CA> Compare this to the one on the master:
CA> -rw-r--r-- 4848 2017/04/05 14:27:41 repomd.xml
CA> Same size. Uh oh. q-f-m doesn't think this file needs to be
CA> synced--it isn't showing up in the mastertransferlist:
repomd.xml files will always have the same size. That's why the file
list contains the [Checksums SHA1] section. When a file appears there, it will
be transferred if its SHA1 checksum fails to match.
I don't really have enough information to tell if that's not happening.
It does look to me as if the file lists have the [Checksums SHA1]
section and that it contains the proper data. However, you can double check that
1) cd to a directory that contains the file list.
2) Copy that file list to /tmp/foo.
3) Edit to remove everything besides the [Checksums SHA1] section.
4) Remove the [End] tag at the end as well.
5) Run "sha1sum -c /tmp/foo".
That should tell you if the files are current or not according to the
data that's in the file list. You can also fetch the most current file
list from the master mirrors if you want. And you can also verify that
every repomd.xml file in that module is represented in the checksums
section if you like. I just did that and those files are indeed in