Tachograph Management the easy way
Remote Download, Analyse, Archive. Simple.
There have been some exciting developments at TomTom Telematics recently. Not only have we
changed our name from TomTom Business Solutions, but we have also been developing new
products and features that could really make a difference
) to managing your fleet.
Because you need to manage large vehicles, we thought you might like our WEBFLEET ®
Tachograph Manager (http://business.tomtom.com/business/pcallback
) Product. This is
all-in-one solution that enables you to remotely and automatically download, analyse and
archive your tachograph data safely and reliably - all together in one place. Helping you
comply with legislation with ease and complete peace of mind.
How will WEBFLEET ® Tachograph Manager (http://business.tomtom.com/business/pcallback
* Download. Analyse. Archive - Simple
* Compliance & minimize risk - save costs and plan effectively by having better
visibility of remaining driver time to help you meet legal obligations
* Remote download - Save time by automatically downloading your data, no matter where your
* Analyse - full visibility and insight into driving hours, indicating social
* Archive - access your archives securely from any PC
* All in one – everything in one place for complete peace of mind
Why not find out more by watching our webinar: WEBFLEET® Tachograph Manager WEBINAR
Introducing our new driver terminal! We also have recently launch our new 7” ruggedised
driver terminal the PRO8275 –providing endless possibilities for APP development and
customisation, along with the usual advantages of large vehicle navigation. We’d love to
tell you more…… (http://business.tomtom.com/business/pcallback
Need to know more now? Request a call back:
Online: Tachograph Manager (http://business.tomtom.com/business/pcallback
Email: uk.business(a)tomtom.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Call: 0208 822 3605
We look forward to telling you all about WEBFLEET ® Tachograph Manager
) . Speak soon!
TTT Customer Service Team
This email was sent to mirror-admin(a)fedoraproject.org
why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list
update subscription preferences
· c/o The Arches Project · Adderley Street · Digbeth, Birmingham B9
4EE · United Kingdom