Countdown to the eighth
Multimodal has begun, it's just over two weeks until the UK and Ireland’s premier
freight transport, logistics and supply chain management event opens its doors
to what will be largest and busiest Multimodal yet.
300 exhibitors offering supply chain management & logistics solutions
including companies such as:
Dachser, DB Schenker, International Warehousing & Transport (IWT), DSV, Russell Logistics, Pentalver, Yearsley Logistics, DRS, Eurotunnel, Freightliner, Forth Ports to name just a few.
22 seminars sessions with some 64 specialist speakers in their
subjects including "Transport compliance - how to navigate the maze", "Inventory optimisation", "Omnichannel", "Measuring your Carbon Footprint" Cutting
emissions in our cities"
- Justin Kirkhope, Project Manager - Logistics Strategy, The co-operative
Andy Banks, Supply Chain Vision & Planning, Waitrose
Steve Agg, CEO, CILT
- Steve Wilson, Head of Supply Chain Innovation, Boots UK
- Professor Amar Ramudhin, Director, Logistics Insitute, University of Hull
Macaulay, Head Go Green Project, DHL UK
Laney, Central Transport Manager, John Lewis
- Ruth Waring, Managing Director, Labyrinth Logistics Consulting Ltd
Vicky Brock, CEO, Clear Returns
- Chris Welsh, Director of Global and European Policy, FTA
- Kevin Greenaway, National Planning Manager, Sainsbury’s
1 Awards Ceremony
hosted by Simon Weston OBE on the
first evening, 28th April, at the National Motorcycle Museum
networking reception after the show closes on the second day, 29th
April, and everyone is invited!
Multimodal is free to attend as are the seminar
sessions – please register in advance to avoid queues on arrival.
Register now to be part of the event
We look forward to welcoming you to Multimodal at The NEC Birmingham on 28th-30th
With kind regards
Multimodal Event Director
P.S. Registration is
free, quick and simple, register in advance to fast track through the queues.