Second International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security
in conjunction with
the 7th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2016)
May 23-26, 2016, Madrid, Spain
Call for papers
With a market value of US$9.5 billion in 2014 for Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) and with
more than 1 trillion cloud-ready devices in the next four years. MCC considered as one of
today's hottest new technology markets. MCC integrate different major technologies
such as smart phones, tablets, services, big data and cloud computing in one platform
provided to the end users. Many issues are still challenging to the rapid growth of MCC.
These challenges are related to the networking, cloud services, security, quality and the
availability of services, user data management and many others. The Second International
Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security (MCSMS -2016) is
introduced as a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present
their latest research results, ideas, and developments in the area of Mobile Cloud
Topics of interest
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas,
whichinclude, but not limited to:
* MCC Theory
* MCC Architecture, Models, Deployments, Platforms, and Designs
* MCC Challenges, Trends and Opportunities
* MCC Services and Applications
* MCC Networking and Communication considerations
* MCC Power Efficiency for resources and networking
* MCC Availability and Quality of Service.
* MCC for mHealth
* MCC and Mobile sensing
* MCC Performance Evaluation
* MCC Services Pricing, SLAs and billing.
* MCC Security and privacy Management
* MCC Intrusion Detection Systems
* MCC Resource Management, Optimization, and Migration
* MCC Support for Multimedia Communication and Game Computing
* MCC Support for Big Data Management
* MCC and Crowdsourcing
* MCC Data Storage, Migration and Management
* MCC software development platform and enabled new applications
Important Dates :
Paper Submission: December 31, 2015
Author's Notification: February 15, 2016
Camera-ready paper submission : March 10, 2016
Papers Submissions Guidelines:
The submitted paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of Procedia Computer
, Elsevier. Submitted technical papers must be no longer than 6 pages including all
figures, tables and references. Authors are requested to submit their papers
electronically using the online conference management system
in PDF format before the
deadline (see Important Dates).
The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org
. If you have used this system
before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using
EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking "I have no EasyChair
account" button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email
from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload
the paper to the system by the submission due date.
All accepted papers will be scheduled for oral presentations and will be included in the
conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer
Science series on-line. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register
and attend the conference to present the work..
Accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions to a Special Issue of
International Journal of Embedded Systems. IJES
* Houbing Song, West Virginia University, USA.
* Muhannad Quwaider, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Technical Program co-Chairs:
* Mladen Vouk, N.C. State University, USA
* Hideaki Nii, IIJ Innovation Institute Inc., Japan
* Lo'ai Tawalbeh, Umm AlQura University, KSA
Invited Speaker and Panel co-Chairs:
* Abdullah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA.
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
* Fahd Aldosari, Umm AlQura University, KSA
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK.
For any Inquiry please send an email to:
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.