Hi Gemi / comaintainers of audacity,
I am about to request cvs epel branches (5,6) for audacity.
The intent would be to build current 1.3.12 beta for EL-6, and if
positive feedback also build for EL-5 testing (in case it has the needed
Let me know if this will cause issues etc ?
Also 1.3.12 beta has been built for rawhide and F13 (awaiting testing push):
If you are an audacity user please help by testing this build and
reporting problems in the update as soon as you can.