Happy belated spooky day
Please join us at the next Open NeuroFedora team meeting next week on
Monday 2nd November at 1300UTC in #fedora-neuro on IRC (Freenode). The
meeting is a public meeting, and open for everyone to attend.
The channel is bridged to Telegram, so you can also join us there on the
You can convert the meeting time to your local time using this command
in a terminal:
$ date --date='TZ="UTC" 1300 next Mon'
or you can use this link:
The meeting will be chaired by major/MeWjOr. The agenda for the meeting
- New introductions and roll call.
- Tasks from last week's meeting:
- Open Pagure tickets:
- Open bugs check: https://tinyurl.com/neurofedora-bugs
- CompNeuro lab compose status check for F33/F34.
- Neuroscience query of the week.
- Next meeting day, and chair.
- Open floor.
We hope to see you there!
You can learn more about NeuroFedora here:
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
- against proprietary attachments