As part of the XS upgrade, I've ended up caught with a number of F9
oddities -- none of them a complete blocker, but definitely rought
- Cannot include beecrypt in Pungi/Revisor build - this is probably a
bug worthy of filing in BZ but needs a bit of diagnosys.
- Anaconda conflicts with xs-config - Filed as BZ 461550
- Anaconda crash during install with USB-disk-based ks.cfg BZ 461453 -
this probably affects all USB-disk based installs.
- Anaconda: Install from USB disk: only ISO picked up BZ 461548
- Anaconda: Install from USB disk: Awkward to provide a ks.cfg BZ 461549
All of these are - I think - worthwhile to whack for the
ease-of-install experience with Fedora and the XS...
martin(a)laptop.org -- School Server Architect
- ask interesting questions
- don't get distracted with shiny stuff - working code first