On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 14:35 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 03:25:25PM -0500, Tom Callaway wrote:
> ... since I'm not going to be there, due to an unavoidable conflict.
> Sorry folks, but as of right now, we didn't have any pending tickets, so
> it would have been a short meeting. :)
> Lets just meet again on Nov 23, or, if something urgent comes up in the
> interim, feel free to meet without me (assuming that you have quorum).
Note -- there is potentially a big question -- fesco voted on UsrMove today
+4,-4 leaving in the bin => sbin merge that we said was contrary to
* #690 F17 Feature: move all to /usr
* ACTION: : -4 votes, +4 votes, feature owners will consult with
remaining fesco member in ticket. (nirik, 18:41:38)
* ACTION: nirik to file FPC ticket for looking over things vs
guidelines. (nirik, 18:41:55)
...so this seems it's all up in the air, right? Is there any reason we
can't/shouldn't wait for next week, given that it isn't approved?
notting voted on the fesco ticket in such a way that it's unclear
was +1 or -1 to the feature as written.
Would it pass with +5/-4 ?
If notting can reply before the FPC meeting, I've asked nirik to
open up an
FPC ticket for whether we'll reject that as written as we did in the
Also ... if FESCO passes it as-is ... what would we reject? Just the
sbin changes? Can we do that?