What is the course of action to be followed if a package maintainer appears to
be unresponsive ?
Specifically, I speak of the usb_modeswitch package, for which there has been an
update-to-latest-upstream request pending for sometime now ...
In the BZ that I submitted, I even offered to co-maintain or take over
ownership of this package in case the package maintainer is hard pressed for
time, without receiving any response.
I would like to see this bz fixed before I can start pester^Whelping out on BZ
515412 , which is causing me a lot of inconvenience.
random non tech spiel: http://lonetwin.blogspot.com/
tech randomness: http://lonehacks.blogspot.com/
what i'm stumbling into: http://lonetwin.stumbleupon.com/