I'm looking at the php-gtk extension
This extension is a cli only extension (shouldn't be load into mod_php)
How can we configure it to load only for php-cli.
It seems that php only parse 1 directory for additionnal .ini file
I search and found than other disto use /etc/php-cli.d or /etc/php/cli.d
instead, but i don't find any solution to scan 2 directories...
A solution could be to have a simple wrapper, phpgtk
exec /usr/bin/php -d extension=php_gtk2.so "$@"
Any other idea ? Where to search ?
Some have perhaps already read
I start working on this major release and I hope upstream will be ready
for Fedora 10... (Joe, any idea/goal about this ?) or Fedora 11.
First comments :
- ncurses extension is no more part of main php and will need to be
packaged as php-pecl-ncurses (package is ready)
See : http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=14369
- phar is now part of main php, so php-phar (or php-common ?) will have
to obsolete php-pecl-phar
- gd/t1lib : what about enabling this option as dependency is available
in Fedora ? (we could have done this for a while, i don't find any
discussion about this in the archive).
- XML extensions (dom, xmlreader, xmlwriter) doesn't load.
See : http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=45557
- pgsql extension doesn't load, seems to be another visibility issue
with regfree/php_regfree function. Need some work.
- make test : all test fails. Need some work.
- pear 1.7.2 is required to build extension : not a problem, already in