I'm running Rawhide on my Powerbook. After upgrading to modular X I
noticed a leftover inside /usr/X11R6/bin. It's xmouse from apmud.
Unfortunately I can't find apmud as Bugzilla component, so I send it
this way. The SRPM is also missing in the repositories, btw. Nonetheless
I found it through Google.
apmud contains some files where X11R6 paths are hard coded. I made some
changes and tried my best to keep the whole package working with
monolithic X. Others would say I did nothing else as dirty hacks... ;)
No idea if I caught all glitches. xmouse seems not to be used at all
inside apmud. I don't know if moving it from /usr/X11R6/bin to /usr/bin
The patch is attached and an updated SRPM can be found here: