On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 03:14:41PM +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:
Is anyone willing to look into automating this? Write a spec
This usually means:
- removing python2- and python- BRs
- removing %package -n python2 and it's metadata, description & %files
- removing all %py2_build, %py2_install or their older manual variants
- removing python2 tests from %check
- (sometimes) removing %py3dir or python3 dir pushd/popd dance
- (sometimes) removing with_python3 conditionals as they make no sense
IIRC Zbyszek said at Flock that he might work on that. Is that still
true? If not, shall I draft something?
Yeah, I wanted to work on this. When do you need it?