I'd like to know whether it makes sense to continue maintaining and producing
the Fedora Python Classroom Lab.
It has problems:
- no issue tracker, I don't even know if there are users with issues
- there has simple been close to zero feedback, maybe nobody uses this?
- the website is horribly outdated: https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/962
- some Fedora versions weren't built:
- I wasn't notified when F29 wasn't built
- there was no way to get it fixed ex-post
- Docker is broken
- one of the main ideas was to produce a Docker image
- the Docker instructions on the download page  are not working
- not even when replaced with podman
- I have no idea how to fix it
- I know no way to upload to official dockerhub 
- Vagrant experience is not good enough
- one of the main ideas was to produce a Vagrant box/image
- I know no way to upload to official Vagrant thing 
- downloading the box manually is tedious
The absolute lack of feedback makes is hard to dedicate time to actually
persuade and fix the problems.