walters added a new comment to an issue you are following:
- work to make a unified repo
That's what my script does.
- verify the backup strategy for the repos we serve is sufficient
I renamed the existing repos to `.orig` - someone could easily rsync them elsewhere too or
- need to set up tooling for pruning the ostree repo
This can come after; it's not like we've pruned the 23/24 repos either yet. But
that part is https://pagure.io/pungi-fedora/pull-request/267
- sym link needs to be updated when new NUMBER release is first released
Not relevant for this.
- ostree creation process needs to point to new unified repo
The compat symlinks should keep things working.
- 2wk script needs to be updated to update unified repo
That's what my PR does.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email