zsun reported a new issue against the project: `releng` that you are following:
* Describe the issue
This is a general question.
Given I am the LXQt spin maintainer, when I want to test my changes to kickstart files of
generating livemedia, I need a way to try like the production.
I saw there is a page about [Building Images in
. So I tried like that
koji spin-livemedia fedora-lxqt 30 f30 x86_64 ./flat-live-lxqt.ks --scratch
But I got
2019-02-20 11:20:15,915 [ERROR] koji: ActionNotAllowed: livemedia permission required
So my questions are
* Is the livemedia permission granted only to Release Engineering people, or also spin
* If this also grants to spin maintainers, can you grant me this permission?
* If this only grants to Release Engineering, can you provide some guide for building a
livemedia like it does in Koji? I saw [this
already but I always need to set `selinux --permissive` to make a working Fedora
* When do you need this? (YYYY/MM/DD)
No ETA but as soon as possible
* When is this no longer needed or useful? (YYYY/MM/DD)
As long as I am still contributing to Fedora, this is still useful ;-)
* If we cannot complete your request, what is the impact?
Minimal. It just makes my work a little complex
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email