-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I got some suggestions on the original proposal  so here is a v2.
We are moving to a unified ostree repo model where we compose/ship
content for different releases in a single repo.
- From this we'll basically have one "compose" repo where all the different
branches and rawhide write into it and we'll have a unified repo where the
content will be published to.
When we moved bodhi over to start using pungi we configured it to use a
unified compose repo located at
The plan is to take this existing repo and mv it to /compose/atomic/repo and
use it for *all* composes.
The steps are:
1. archive /compose/atomic to /compose/atomic_archive_$date
2. move the /compose/updates/atomic/ unified repo to /compose/atomic/
3. update all configs to compose into /compose/atomic and publish to /atomic/repo/
4. sync ostree content from /atomic/workstation/ into /atomic/repo/
- - rawhide now composes in /compose/atomic/
- - branched now composes in /compose/atomic/
- - bodhi now composes in /compose/atomic
- - FAH & FAW rawhide now publishes to /atomic/repo/
- - FAH & FAW branched now publishes to /atomic/repo/
- - FAH & FAW released updates now publishes to /atomic/repo/
- - FAH 27 will continue to publish to /atomic/27/, 28 will move to /atomic/repo/
How do we handle the transition?
[FAH rawhide clients]
- - currently pull from /atomic/rawhide/
- - can redirect *or* tell clients to update configs
[FAW rawhide clients]
- - currently pull from /compose/ostree/rawhide/
- - we need to have them update anyway as they should not be pulling from compose
[FAH 27 clients]
- - currently pull from https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/atomic/27/
- - continue to pull from /atomic/27, will move to unified repo when they rebase to 28
[FAW 27 clients]
- - currently pull from https://dl.fedoraproject.org/ostree/27/
which is redirect for
- - can change existing redirect to point to /atomic/repo
If no one objects patrick and I will perform these changes soon.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----