Pungi development team is pleased to announce the availability of Pungi
4.2.9. The updates for F32, F33 and F34 are waiting in updates-testing
repo. Rawhide is already in stable repo.
* hybrid: Optimize memory consumption when getting lookaside packages
The original code ended up downloading all repodata from the lookaside
repo. This could cause a lot of memory to be used.
The new code only downloads the repomd.xml and then the primary record,
which is sufficient to obtain all needed information. A lot less memory is
used and the code is also significantly faster.
* pkgset: Store module tag only if a module is used
When a module is skipped from the compose, we should not add it to a
mapping of module tags. If it's there, we then spend time building a repo
for the module and it gets passed to buildinstall, despite the packages not
being supposed to be included in the compose.
If the packages are not included in any variant, they shouldn't be
available to buildinstall either.
* gather: Adjust reusing with lookaside
- Do not reuse when there is any external lookaside repo
- Do not reuse when lookaside variant is not reused
* Use Docker/Podman containers during testing in Jenkins. Two separate
(Python 3 and Python 2) docker images were created to run tests in various
* image_container: Fix incorrect arch processing
OSBS will reject no scratch builds with 'arch_override'. With this fixed,
it might be possible to have multiple images match the spec (unless arch is
used in the filter). To fix that, we can replace arch with $basearch
* Cancel koji tasks when pungi terminated
* Adjust permissions more reliably in runroot. Even if the main command
fails, permission will be adjusted and cleanup will not end with Permission
* Fix can't link XDEV using repos as pkgset_sources
Fixed the type of link (hardlink-->link) used when linking local yum cache
directory and external filesystem.
* pkgset: Fix meaning of retries in waiting for a signed copy
The name brings a different expectation than how it actually worked. This
patch makes the code work similarly to the expectation.
* ... and other smaller changes that include fixed formatting, gathering
extended traceback or logs for debugging reasons; or updating deprecated
Refer to the documentation  for details on what configuration options
If you encounter problems or need general help, stop by #fedora-releng IRC
channel or file issues in Pagure.
rel-eng mailing list -- rel-eng(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to rel-eng-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct:
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines