psabata commented on the pull-request: `Adding mass branching for modules` that you are
This should work for now -- if your goal is to build all modules that would require the
given `platform` stream. It will also work with MSE correctly.
However, in the future:
* for mass rebuild, get everything that builds on that `platform` and build that;
that's already there
* for branching it's a bit more complex:
1. Get a list of all **built** modules and check whether they can run on the given
`platform`; if so, tag them directly.
2. Get a list of source modules and determine whether they could run on the given
`platform` if rebuilt -- the current code works for that.
3. Remove the modules that you already tagged from the list and build the rest.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email