psabata added a new comment to an issue you are following:
Okay, we now have a draft of [the Host and Platform Fedora 27 Change
. The Release Engineering
review is tracked under [#6815](https://pagure.io/releng/issue/6815).
[The Host and Platform wiki page](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Host_and_Platform)
describes the new concept, how it differs from Base Runtime and what the Bootstrap module
is used for.
I'll just reiterate what's been said already -- here, during the meetings or our
last week's call:
* I would like to have a new tag created; it should be named `module-bootstrap-master` to
follow the naming scheme MBS uses
* this tag should inherit from `module-package-list`
* we'll maintain its content ourselves, tagging and untagging builds as we attempt to
stabilize the buildroot; getting an empty tag would be perfectly fine and even preferred
at this point -- it doesn't need to be a copy of `f26-modularity`
* this is a development tag but it's not the same as traditional Rawhide; while we
intend to base our initial content by pointing our depsolving scripts at Rawhide, the
module won't be following it automatically until we get it to a stable state we can
later use as a reference point
* we'll probably need to tag/untag secure boot packages sooner or later; this can be
done through filing additional tickets or through granting certain people (e.g. me) the
right privileges, which I'll leave to you to decide
Thanks in advance.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email