----- Original Message -----
Dne 5.3.2012 19:59, Michael Stahnke napsal(a):
> I'm a little bogged down at $DAYJOB currently and would love if I
> could get any help to resolve some dependency problems due
> to the Ruby 1.9 upgrade in F17.
> The following packages are sending me reminders of dependency
> resolution issues. If anybody needs access to co-maintain, or
> please let me know. I appreciate any help.
> ruby-sig mailing list
* Since http_party blocks most of the packages and that is blocked by
multi_xml, I am already poking around it.
* rubygem-gettext_activerecord was retired and waiting for rel-engs.
sure why it reminds you since you are maintainer just for EPEL.
* Not sure about rubygem-calendar_date_select. It is not well
maintained, may be it is time to retire it?
And to sum up the remaining:
- rubygem-crack - I will gladly help you with this, it will break httparty, but it's
broken anyway, because it wasn't rebuilt for Ruby 1.9.3 yet, so I'd suggest
updating crack to latest upstream.
- rubygem-activeldap - Not sure we can update this one. The older versions don't work
with Ruby 1.9.x and the newer version depend on activemodel ~> 3.1.0.
- rubygem-linode - Depends on rubygem-httparty, so again, multi_xml -> httparty ->
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.