On 06/17/2015 10:00 PM, sparks(a)fedoraproject.org wrote:
You are kindly invited to the meeting:
Weekly Security Team meeting on 2015-06-18 from 14:00:00 to 15:00:00 UTC
The meeting will be about:
Weekly meeting of the Security Team.
More information available at:
Unfortunately I have a scheduling conflict and will not be able to make
today's IRC meeting.
Some things from me:
1. Not a lot of progress on the 2014 tickets, I believe only one moved
any this week with a updated rpm finally be pushed forward.
2. Still dealing with a lot of non-interested/non-responsive maintainers
3. Took on some recently freed 2014 tickets, but again not a lot of
movement there other than one response saying maybe we should drop the
packages out of the repos (nagios related ones).
4. Had some movement on 2015 tickets which is nice.
5. Going to be unable to do much on tickets for about a week (I know bad
timing with the challenge) due to personal stuff, feel free to take any
2014 tickets I have and try to push them forward. I should be available
again next Thurs.
Good luck all!