On 08/20/2013 05:20 PM, m.roth(a)5-cent.us wrote:
I relabelled the system a week or so ago. After googling, I see that
Zoneminder is a motion detector, etc.
0. rpm -qa | grep -i zonemind reports that Zoneminder is not installed.
1. We *do* run both motion, which I presume is *like* zoneminder, and
2. I see that motion is zoneminder_t (not sure why) and mplayer is
I don't remember any of this in FC17. So:
- should I change the fcontext of mplayer?
- should I add it (Unix-wise) to the motion group? or
- should I just give up and create a local policy?
selinux mailing list
So you think
is not correct. Not sure why it is labeled as zoneminder_exec_t.
Cc-ing lvrabec(a)redhat.com who is working on zoneminder issues right now.