We removed the section about our goals from the PRD because it doesn't belong there. As a replacement, I've added it to the existing (and so approved) list on our wiki page. It's a proposal and due to the changes we should discuss it again.
Currently Ongoing Work Projects
• Buildup of a renewed documentation on Fedora Server specific topics
• Facilitated deployment of key services by combining rpm and Ansible
• Facilitated and improved support for Fedora Server Edition VMs
• Improved support for off-premise Kickstart and pxe installation
• Revisiting defaults... filesystem/partitioning
• Easy integration into multi-node environments with tools like Ansible
Completed or Deferred Work Projects
• Revision of the Fedora Server 'Product Requirement Document' (PRD) (IRC 2021-06-23)
• Explore opportunities for cooperation with Cloud WG / SIG (IRC 2021-06-02)
The list does not necessarily describe a priority but rather the current factual chronological order.
The floor is open.
Some time ago I had to change my email address. I made the change in my FAS account, my pagure profile, and everywhere I came across.
Unfortunately, pagure still send notifications to my old mail address. Where do I need to change this?
Again, for all of us lazy people, a brief summary right here.
For greater details see meetbot
Full log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2021-07-21/fedora-server...
=== Follow up actions ===
Our updated Server PRD is approved by Council. We have finally made it!
Status publishing Server documentation: pbokoc asked some details, otherwise no visible changes or further info so far
agreed: pboy will wait until next week Wednesday and than ask if any further clarification is needed or if there is anything else we can contribute.
=== Open ticket 32 about installation ISO composition ===
Nothing new at the moment.
=== Work Planing update ===
We will start a discussion here on the mailing list.
=== Fedora 35 ===
We would like to start a dedicated test day for Fedora Server and the modularised lib virt (which is a most important part of Server)
#action Langdon takes that into his hands.
== Next meeting: ==
Wednesday, Aug. 04, 17:00 !!UTC!!
* Our Ansible related projects.
* Fedora 35
The meeting will be held
Fedora Server IRC meeting Wednesday, July 07 17:00 ==UTC==
== Agenda ==
1. Status of ongoing activities
2. Work planning update
3. Open floor