(not sure this is the expected way how to propose a new meeting agenda item
for some of the future WG meetings. If not, kindly point me to the right way.
Would like to propose item -- explore the possibilities of SCAP for the
benefits of Fedora Server WG
Purpose of the meeting:
* we would like to introduce the SCAP Security Guide project / OpenSCAP ecosystem
to the WG (the set of packages we are currently working at),
* issues (related with functionality provided by the WG) we see
right now when developing SCAP content,
* proposal for possible cooperation -- in order to be able to enhance
the list of rules applicable for the Server product, we would like to:
* hear Fedora Server WG expectations on the content,
* share our expectations on the content && get feedback on them,
* maybe set up a way for more close cooperation
Our expectation is to present short slides (introduce SCAP to the WG,
what's already done, what we would like to implemented yet, would like
to hear your feedback on those, and areas where we need input from the
WG in order to progress better / more quickly [mainly related with which
tasks to prioritize etc.]).
Thank you && Regards, Jan.
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team