On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 4:21 AM Peter Boy <pboy(a)uni-bremen.de> wrote:
according to my notes we will have:
1. Welcome All
3. Issue release composition
4. Planning for next Fedora release(s)
5. Fedora release criteria and process
6. Open Floor
Ad topic 3:
Prerequisite: Eighth_Doctor could already manage to check the size of an install image
including all recommends (the required time and effort is unclear).
Still waiting on a response... https://pagure.io/releng/issue/10102
Ad topic 4:
- our goals in current PRD proposal ( https://hackmd.io/@x3mboy/HyB92cVl_
- topic „Ongoing Work Projects“ on our Wiki page (
Ad topic 5:
see Stephen Gallagher, April 19 in
And please, everybody who is hanging around, introduce yourself with either .hello2 or
.hello <fasname> so we know you're on board and don't feel so lonely. :-)
Those commands were broken yesterday in the FESCo meeting, they might
still be broken today...
真実はいつも一つ！/ Always, there's only one truth!