On 08/30/2010 03:27 PM, seth vidal wrote:
On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 15:13 -0400, Jon Masters wrote:
> Right. But don't you think this group could at least come up with a list
> of proposals, or even one proposal? It could include a longer support
> timeframe, but also detail how Fedora is not friendly to Server today.
It needs a longer support lifetime and/or a slower update rate.
I think that's really all.
Nope, it needs:
1. To escape being put together by people that don't seem to understand
that server people have to maintain more than one OS version.
2. To escape RPM hell. I wonder if you still need to install Perl to get
3. People on the IRC that aren't nazis.
4. To actually work. I'm on problem #15 with a straight F13 install. Of
those, only one has been operator error.
5. And yeah, a longer support life.