On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 5:03 PM Peter Boy <pboy(a)uni-bremen.de> wrote:
according to my notes we will have:
1. Welcome All
3. Issue release composition
4. Planning for next Fedora release(s)
5. Fedora release criteria and process
6. Marketing Improvement / Ambassadors Material
7. Open Floor
Ad topic 3:
Prerequisite: Eighth_Doctor could already manage to check the size of an install image
including all recommends (the required time and effort is unclear).
Sadly, I didn't get to this until today to submit the issue with
I'll follow up with them accordingly.
Ad topic 4:
- Announcement to drop the "Allow SSH root login with password" option from the
Do we want this for Server Edition?
I would prefer to have this option available, though I'm not too
strongly attached to it.
真実はいつも一つ！/ Always, there's only one truth!