Hi, folks! Just wanted to make sure everyone's aware of the current
status with regards to the Fedora 37 release.
We are waiting on a couple of key things to build a release candidate:
a new glibc build for
, and improved
upstream fixes for the gnome-calendar recurring event bugs. Both of
those are being actively worked on and I'm hoping they'll arrive today
or tomorrow; as soon as they do, I'll request a candidate compose.
In the mean time, it'd be great if folks can test and karma the pending
updates for blocker and FE bugs, which are listed on blockerbugs:
especially it'd be great to have as much testing as possible of the
kernel update. It'd also be great if folks can help fill out the
validation matrices for the current compose:
even though we won't ship that compose, it's pretty similar to what we
will ship, and it'd be very good to have the tricky tests like Active
Directory, unusual storage, and Cloud tests run now just in case there
are any lurking issues. And if necessary, we'll be able to transfer
results forward to the RC for tests that shouldn't be affected by
anything changed in it.
Thanks a lot, folks!
IRC: adamw | Twitter: adamw_ha