Proposal: Continuation of the ongoing discussion on PRD Update and New Documentation.
PRD Update 1.5 round of discussion
1. PRD Update Section 3: Fedora Server Mission
- Proposal: Change the ordering, first user, second developer
- Comment 1: Wording about developers sounds like testing distribution
- Comment 2: (about users) Odd wording „provision of digital service“ and „available at
- ‚Wanted‘: Native speaker, who is willing to revise the wording
2. PRD Update Section 4: Market Opportunity
- First paragraph
- Comment 1: Wording
- Comment 2: Wording, too long sentence
- Second paragraph:
- Comment: Wording, unclear which improvement
- Third paragraph:
- Comment: mostly redundant, not enough additional information, probably scrap?
- Needed: Who is willing to revise the wording (native speaker)?
3. PRD Update Section 6: Server Edition Objectives & 6.1 Additional Obj.
- No comments yet
- Decide about
- Arguments OK?
- Arguments missing?
- Proposal: 6 and 6.1 combine into one item
- Needed: Native speaker willing to revise the wording?
4. New Documentation: menue items?
- Something missing? / something superfluous?
- Decision to make: Intended menu structure
- Any ideas / comments to the existing drafts / collection of content ideas
5. New Documentation: how/when going online?
- Decision proposal: going online / Publication with a minimal
but self-sustaining partial content and subsequent gradual completion
- Decision: minimal content to start with:
- Landing Page
- Virtualization (Overview)
- Add Virtualization Support
- Container (Overview)
6. New Documentation: landing page proposal
- Arguments valid?
- Native speaker to revise the wording?
7. Open Floor