On Fri, 2015-09-18 at 08:30 -0400, Jan Lieskovsky wrote:
(not sure this is the expected way how to propose a new meeting
for some of the future WG meetings. If not, kindly point me to the
This is exactly the right way to go about it.
Would like to propose item -- explore the possibilities of SCAP for
benefits of Fedora Server WG
Purpose of the meeting:
* we would like to introduce the SCAP Security Guide project /
to the WG (the set of packages we are currently working at),
* issues (related with functionality provided by the WG) we see
right now when developing SCAP content,
* proposal for possible cooperation -- in order to be able to
the list of rules applicable for the Server product, we would
* hear Fedora Server WG expectations on the content,
* share our expectations on the content && get feedback on them,
* maybe set up a way for more close cooperation
Our expectation is to present short slides (introduce SCAP to the
what's already done, what we would like to implemented yet, would
to hear your feedback on those, and areas where we need input from
WG in order to progress better / more quickly [mainly related with
tasks to prioritize etc.]).
It sounds to me like what we might want to do is schedule a WG meeting
in the near future similar to how the Council does its regular report-
outs: as a Google Hangout-on-Air that we record for people to watch
again later. That would allow you to give a full presentation with
slides and for the WG members to ask questions live.
I think we could book such a meeting for Tuesday, Sept. 29 to give
people time to prepare. Would that work for you?