The meeting is scheduled:
Fedora Server IRC meeting Wednesday, December 15 17:00 ==UTC==
Please, check your local time using date -d '2021-11-17 17:00UTC‘
According to my notes we have to discuss topics we had to skip last meeting. Before those
extensive topics, we should deal with 2 topics that require only a short amount of time.
Nevertheless, any additional suggestions are welcome!
== Agenda ==
1. = Follow up actions =
2. = Scheduling for the New Year =
(max. 5 mins!, just agree about the schedule)
3. = Review updated docs =
(max. 10 mins if possible, we need reviewer for 3 articles)
4. = Review current Fedora Server Technical Specification =
Commentable version at hackmd.io: https://hackmd.io/qBGmKuZPQ5OloAec3_Nh3w
5. = Using Ansible to install and configure Wildfly =
* This meeting is our last one this year
* We should skip the first Wednesday in January 22 (i.e. skip the January 5)
* Next meeting and first meeting in 2022: Wednesday, January 19 17:00 UTC
* Then we continue in a two-week rhythm until June.
* Then at the end of June there is a 3-week gap again.