The meeting date
Fedora Server IRC meeting Wednesday, Mal 04 17:00 ==UTC==
Please, check your local time using date -d ‚2022-05-04 17:00UTC‘
The agenda includes so far:
== Agenda ==
1. = Follow up actions =
2. = Change proposal about withdrawal of BIOS boot for new installations in F37
We have currently no issue for this topic.
Diskussion on devel mailin list:
3. = Evaluation of our test efforts for F36 =
No ticket about this topic yet
No specific goal, open discussion about potential improvements
4. = Planning for Fedora 37: Additional changes to discuss? =
• If I remember correctly, cooltshirtguy is considering to work on automatic update
• There is an open bug / RFE in bugzilla, we postponed to F37:
5. = How to proceed with Cockpit File Sharing module =
A controversial discussion at
(scroll cown, title is now missleading, unfortunately we can’t split a thread)
Please, add your opinion and suggestions to the ticket ahead.
6. = Open floor =
For any additions or changes, please reply to this email.
For an overview about current tasks look at: