We removed the section about our goals from the PRD because it doesn't belong there.
As a replacement, I've added it to the existing (and so approved) list on our wiki
page. It's a proposal and due to the changes we should discuss it again.
Currently Ongoing Work Projects
• Buildup of a renewed documentation on Fedora Server specific topics
• Facilitated deployment of key services by combining rpm and Ansible
• Facilitated and improved support for Fedora Server Edition VMs
• Improved support for off-premise Kickstart and pxe installation
• Revisiting defaults... filesystem/partitioning
• Easy integration into multi-node environments with tools like Ansible
Completed or Deferred Work Projects
• Revision of the Fedora Server 'Product Requirement Document' (PRD) (IRC
• Explore opportunities for cooperation with Cloud WG / SIG (IRC 2021-06-02)
The list does not necessarily describe a priority but rather the current factual
The floor is open.