I at fisrt thought we weren't going to have a useful meeting, but a few us
kept talking and we essentially had a meeting despite low turn out.
So here is a summary of what was discussed:
* The meeting was initially thought to be cancelled so no log was made.
* bruno wanted to know about when the spin-kickstarts and related packages would get updated. kanarip wasn't around, so no answer to that.
* biertie said the QA Test Day spin page looked OK. But wondered if it was necessary.
* bruno suggested that the target for spin pages should be taken up at a later meeting. Probably pages are both for the target group and the spins SIG, but maybe not.
* ChitleshGoorah said the FEL spin was done.
* ChitleshGoorah asked about spin pages, which brought up the new spins pages that spin owners will be asked to work on. Probably there will be contact from mizmo next week.