Author: Christoph Wickert <cwickert(a)fedoraproject.org>
Date: Tue Oct 19 03:19:59 2010 +0200
LXDE: make sure xfwm4 is not pulled in for firstboot
fedora-livecd-lxde.ks | 4 ++++
1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/fedora-livecd-lxde.ks b/fedora-livecd-lxde.ks
index f1d443c..f3f2ec7 100644
@@ -74,6 +74,10 @@ gnome-packagekit*
+# make sure xfwm4 is not pulled in for firstboot
# use yumex instead of gnome-packagekit
Meeting started by brunowolff at 21:15:08 UTC. The full logs are
* who's here? (brunowolff, 21:15:30)
* spins status (brunowolff, 21:16:53)
* ACTION: nirik will contact desktop about further remediation of
Desktop spin size and comps entry for animated background.
* ACTION: brunowolff will find (or file) bugs for spin over size
issues and make sure bruno and nirik are copied. (brunowolff,
* ACTION: brunowolff will look at spin sizes after next nightly
compose and report results to interested parties. (brunowolff,
* Test plans (brunowolff, 21:26:01)
* ACTION: brunowolff will send out details of the test plans required
for spin owners to execute. (brunowolff, 21:30:59)
* meego (brunowolff, 21:31:31)
* f15 (brunowolff, 21:32:53)
Meeting ended at 21:45:27 UTC.
* nirik will contact desktop about further remediation of Desktop spin
size and comps entry for animated background.
* brunowolff will find (or file) bugs for spin over size issues and make
sure bruno and nirik are copied.
* brunowolff will look at spin sizes after next nightly compose and
report results to interested parties.
* brunowolff will send out details of the test plans required for spin
owners to execute.
While there is still a bit of cleanup work to do, I feel it is appropriate
to thank Martin now. After a desktop package unexpectedly caused some
problems for some spins Martin was very helpful by both being willing
to adjust the Desktop Team's requirements and work on the weekend to
get things fixed up again.
The nightly composes for spins had a noticeable jump in size between
the 13th and 14th builds.
It looks like these bumps have put the broffice and xfce spins over their
target sizes (assuming they are targeting 703 MiB CDs).
While creating remix, I have face this problem.
I am trying to create remix which is 3GB size. If I create Live DVD then it
need huge RAM. I have tried pungi for creating install media (for test i
created 400M iso) , but it was also asking question like Timezone, keyboard
I have already specified
But again why it is asking for these items, I want to skip stages like
keyboard, timezone, package selection etc
│ Narendra Sisodiya