I took warrens script that he posted to fedora-devel and tweaked it up
to work on all the spins (not just desktop) and provide some more
I can get it running daily on spin1, but I have some questions first:
- I assume we want to publish the logs so we can see trends and/or when
things don't compose. How many should we keep? They are pretty small,
so we might want to keep a lot to notice trends on size, etc.
- We have been talking about publishing weekly isos. Is there a
particular day we should try and publish from? Or should that be a
manual task as needed? (ie, before test days, or requests).
- Currently the output is a log file for each spin.arch from livecd
creator. Do we want any other output? A FAILS/WORKS of some kind?
- I think we can leave these images as branded from what I saw of the
Board recap. Would someone from the Board like to confirm?
- If we setup weekly isos over to alt or someplace, how many should we
- When should the script run? It should be after rawhide, but is there
a way to tell when that has happened?
- Should we also be composing the kde and desktop spins? I would
suppose that would be ok, but are they really part of our SIG? should
we contact them and see if they want this?
Finally, the x86_64 electronics-lab doesn't compose here... it gets a
"CD labels are limited to 32 characters" error and exits.