the attached patch might seem simple, but it touches a delicate and
low-level part of the SSSD, so I'd like to request a detailed review.
I was notified by Bruce Aiesi of the Red Hat QE team that the sssd_nss
process grew its memory footprint when stress-tested by logging in many
users in parallel. I ran a couple of tests and then found out that the
responder context grew because we never freed the internal Data Provider
request. Attached is a patch that simple frees the "side request" after
all the callbacks have been invoked.
I didn't see the memory growth anymore during my testing and I didn't
see any other issues, either during my tests or with valgrind.
I hope I didn't miss any detail and the patch is OK.