"Release early, release often" is the motto of this version 1.5.11 of
the System Security Services Daemon.
A serious regression was discovered in SSSD 1.5.9 and 1.5.10 that
prevented the LDAP provider from being able to contact ldaps:// URIs.
SSSD 1.5.11 has been released to resolve this issue (along with a few
other, small bugfixes).
== Highlights ==
* Fix a serious regression that prevented SSSD from working with
* IPA Provider: Fix a bug with dynamic DNS that resulted in the wrong
IPv6 address being saved to the AAAA record.
== Detailed Changelog ==
Jakub Hrozek (2):
* ipa_dyndns: Use sockaddr_storage for storing IP addresses
* Fix unchecked return values of pam_add_response
Matthew Ife (1):
* Replace system() function with fork and execl call.
Stephen Gallagher (1):
* Bumping version to 1.5.11
Sumit Bose (1):
* Call ldap_install_tls() on ldaps connections
Show replies by date