On 09/01/2015 10:05 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 02:26:06PM +0200, Pavel Březina wrote:
>>On 08/10/2015 03:31 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>>>I found two issues in the sbus code while testing the by-certificate
>>>lookups. One was that if parsing the reply with client UID failed, then
>>>errno would have been garbage.
>>>The second is that since we added signal handling, we always receive
>>>NameOwnerChanged after someone binds to the bus. But NameOwnerChanged
>>>sender is the bus itself, which doesn't reveal the sender ID -- the
>>>request to find the sender ID failed and we didn't process the signal at
>>>The only related discussion I found was:
>>>which would indicate that for the bus itself, the UID can't be
>>>retrieved. So I modified the request that reads the UID to return a
>>>special error in this case and lets the caller handle it -- for signals,
>>>we proceed, but for messages, we don't because we can't check the
>>>against the ACL.
>>Ack, but it needs to be rebased.
>Rebased patches are attached.
Thank you for the review, pushed to master: