Several parts of the HBAC python bindings did not work on old Python
versions, such as the one shipped in RHEL5.
The changes include:
* a compatibility wrapper around python set object
* PyModule_AddIntMacro compat macro
* HbacRule.enabled is now a getsetter to avoid using T_BOOL which is
not present in old Python versions
* Py_ssize_t compat definition
* Do not use PyUnicode_FromFormat
* several function prototypes and structures used to have "char *"
arguments where they have "const char *" in recent versions. This
caused compilation warnings this patch mitigates by using the
It also plugs one memory leak - HbacRequest.rule_name wasn't freed in
Show replies by date